MODERNISATION OF MACHINE TABULATION UNIT (MMTU) - DIGITALIZATION AND AUTOMATION OF ALL ACTIVITIES OF LABOUR BUREAU:
Erstwhile known as Modernization of Machine Tabulation Unit, Labour Bureau aims to ensure expeditious dissemination of information on various facets of Labour with a minimum possible time lag to keep pace with the changing environment. To facilitate the organization in achieving its aim, the scheme was taken up with the following objectives:-
- Facilitating the work of different activities by using IT tools,
- Regular updation of Labour Bureau’s website
- Imparting training to officers / staff in IT tools
- Implementation of NeGP and E-office.
The broad objectives of digitalization and automation project are:
- To integrate the existing core activities of Bureau with advanced tools and technologies and making them paperless.
- Digitization of archive data records.
- IT based Survey solutions for surveys conducted by Bureau to make the surveys paperless.
- Development of a database management system that addresses the need for seamless data transfer, storage, access and integrity.
- Integration of database so created with the Bureau’s website including creation of a dynamic dashboard for dissemination to end users.