Publications on Labour Statistics:
Labour Bureau undertakes the release of the following publication on a regular basis:
- Indian Labour Journal (Monthly)-
- It contains special articles from eminent persons in the field of labour, reports, labour characterists, industrial disputes, statistical information on CPI numbers, information related to employment, wages, earnings etc.
- Indian Labour Year Book (Annual) :
- It provides a general description of various topics such as employment, wages, CPI numbers, welfare, housing, health, labour legislation, absenteeism, productivity, etc. in a compact format
- Pocket Book of Labour Statistics (Annual) :
- It provides serial statistics in respect of a number of important aspects of labour, covering information on employment, social security, prices, industrial disputes, accidents, safety and absenteeism, etc.
- Indian Labour Statistics (Annual) :
- It is an annual flagship publication of Labour Bureau and is a rich source of data on a wide range of parameters of labour in the country.